RS PRO Impact Protector
- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||7249782|
|Product description||RS PRO Impact Protector|
|Manufacturer / Brand||RS PRO|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Nov 30, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: TW
RS PRO Angles protection with tape
RS PRO Corner Protectors with Tape
From the trusted RS PRO brand, these corner and edge protectors are a quick and easy solution to protecting personnel and equipment in busy workplaces. They attach to surfaces with adhesive-backed taped, providing protection for any collision with an angled edge. With a high visibility black and yellow (or white and red) design, these rubber edge protectors are available in angled, rounded and flat (plate) designs.
• 724-9766 is a yellow and black rounded corner protector, 750mm length and 40mm diameter
• 724-9760 is a white and red rounded corner protector, 750mm length and 40mm diameter
• 724-9779 is a yellow and black rounded corner protector, 750mm length and 40mm diameter
• 724-9776 is a white and red angled corner protector, 750mm length with 30mm width and 8mm thickness
• 724-9785 is a white and red angled corner protector, 5m length with 30mm width and 8mm thickness
• 724-9788 is a yellow and black angled corner protector, 750mm length with 30mm width and 8mm thickness
• 724-9782 is a yellow and black angled corner protector, 5m length with 30mm width and 8mm thickness
• 724-9791 is a white and red angled corner protector, 70mm length with 30mm width
• 724-9794 is a yellow and black angled corner protector, 70mm length with 30mm width
• 724-9798 is a yellow and black plate edge protector, 750mm length with 60mm width and 10mm thickness
• 724-9808 is a yellow and black plate edge protector, 5m length with 60mm width and 10mm thickness
Features and Benefits
Angles protection for protecting people, vehicles or equipment
Ideal for warehouses, factories, parking
Double Adhesive-backed tape
Nitrile Butadiene Rubber double-face tape for fixing oil and grease resistant
Available in square, rounded or flat
Edge and corner protection are vital in a workplace where blunt edges in high traffic areas might result in injury. For example, a protruding banister, low door frame or tight corner might catch personnel or traveling equipment and cause damage. These rubber differences soften potential impact and lessen the chance of industry. They are typically used in;
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO aims to be your go-to brand when you need quality, reliability, and value for money. With a wide selection of products, each rigorously tested by our in-house experts, RS PRO has the parts and tools you need.
Our range of safety gear and personal protection equipment is extensive, and we're confident we can support you no matter what you need. Whether you're an independent tradesman looking for appropriate PPE, or need workwear for an entire staff, RS PRO is with you every step of the way.