Schneider Electric Preventa 24V dc Safety Relay – With 2 Safety Contacts , 4 Auxiliary Contact
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
- Schneider Electric
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||4778684|
|Product description||Schneider Electric Preventa 24V dc Safety Relay - With 2 Safety Contacts , 4 Auxiliary Contact|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Schneider Electric|
|Manufacturer part number||XPSCM1144|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Mar 30, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: DE
Single Beam Safety Device
XPSCM1144 Schneider Electric Telemecanique Safety Relay Module Safety Light Curtains XUSL.
From Schneider Electric we offer you the Preventa XPS range of Safety relays (safety modules) providing the solution and answer to monitoring safety relay functions. The relays include redundancy principle micro-pressor technology providing you with advanced functionality. There are various safety relay models to choose from, including removeable terminal block versions, allowing easy selection of a module to monitor a safety functions.
This product is supplied with a full installation instruction manual which should be strictly adhered to. Particular attention should be given to section 3.5 (installation positioning and electrical inter-phasing).
- Emergency stop and switches
- Coded magnetic switches
- Enabling switch
- Sensing mats and edges
- Two-hand control
- Light curtains
- Zero speed
- Time delay
- Other applications on hydraulic and eccentric presses.
- The safety relays are suitable for all applications with hazards and protect machines and operators.
These safety modules can be used in conjunction with the Harmony XY2SB range of two-hand control stations
What Safety Relay should I use with a Two Hand Control Station?
Safety modules XPS BA, BC and BF may be used for two-hand control stations in order to comply with the requirements of European standard EN 574/ISO 13851 for two-hand control systems.
XPSCM1144 Features and Benefits.
- Telemecanique safety module XPSCM.
- For monitoring Single Beam photo electric sensor.
- Built-in muting.
- Inputs – 2 x terminals MA, MB for muting function, 4 x terminals Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4 – for the sensor.
- Input voltage of 24 V dc (sensor), 24 V dc (muting) terminals U+, U-.
- Input capacity - XC limit switch for muting function, XU2M18PP340 for muting function, XU2S18PP340 (infrared) for sensor, XU9M18PP340 for muting function.
- Captive screw clamp terminals.
- 2 NO output, volt free (13-14, 23-24).
- Rated supply voltage 24 V dc.
- Sensor power supply U+, U- / 24 V dc.
- Sensor supply current 200 MA.
- Maximum muting duration of 60 s (-10 – 30%).
- Line resistance 10 Ohm for sensor power supply (maximum).
- Output current 10 MA (relay).
- Output voltage 17 V (relay) minimum.
- 25 Ms response time (maximum) on input open.
- LEDs - 1 LED, function electronic internal fuse status, 1 LED, function restarting, 1 LED, function safety outputs closed, 1 LED, function safety outputs open, 1 incandescent lamp, function muting power consumption: 4 - 6.5 W.
- 15 W Maximum power consumption.
- Electronic internal fuse.
- IP20 (terminals) conforming to IEC 60529.
- IP40 (enclosure) conforming to IEC 60529.
- Can reach category 2 with the appropriate control system and correctly wired conforming to EN/ISO 13849-1.
- Can reach SILCL 1 with the appropriate control system and correctly wired conforming to EN/IEC 62061.
- Can reach PL = c with the appropriate control system and correctly wired conforming to EN/ISO 13849-1
- MTTFd = 16.6 years conforming to EN/ISO 13849-1.
- DC = 95.5 % conforming to EN/ISO 13849-1.
- PFH = 3.12E-7 1/h conforming to EN/IEC 61508.
- PFHd = 3.12E-7 1/h conforming to EN/IEC 62061.
|Supply Voltage||24 V dc|
Need help to find products?
Contact us now We'll get back to you shortly
Bạn có cần sự giúp đỡ?
Liên hê ngay Để nhận sự hỗ trợ bằng tiếng việt