FLIR E95 THERMAL IMAGER WITH 24 DEG LENS
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||1353294|
|Product description||FLIR E95 THERMAL IMAGER WITH 24 DEG LENS|
|Manufacturer / Brand||FLIR|
|Manufacturer part number||78502-0301|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Aug 14, 2022|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: EE
FLIR E95 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera
FLIR E95 combines all the latest thermal imaging and communication features. The FLIR E95 is a powerful thermal imaging tool for troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, and building problems. The E95 can help identify overheated circuits, hot and cold zones, condensation, moisture damage and much more. This advanced thermal camera offers superior sensitivity and a true 42° field of view in a user-friendly handheld platform, features a larger, more vibrant 4 " LCD screen which is larger than any other pistol-grip thermal camera.
The E95 also has laser-assisted autofocus and on-screen area measurement.lThis thermal imaging camera comes with built-in WiFi which will help streamline your workload, allowing you to upload and share images and data through the FLIR Tools mobile app, ideal for instant sharing and reporting.
Features and Benefits
- MSX® image enhancements add perspective to scenes, with edge detail on windows and doors
- 5 MP digital camera mode
- Built-in voice annotation and customisable work folders make finding images easier
- IR resolution 320 x 240 pixel
- 4" optically bonded PCAP touchscreen with 160° viewing angle
- Rugged, water-tight chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail™ cover glass
- Fast, precise laser-assisted autofocus
- Grip, trigger and buttons designed for easy one-handed operation
- Sensitive enough to identify hidden building deficiencies
- Ergonomic, lightweight pistol-shaped design
- On-screen area measurement
- USB, Bluetooth and WiFi interfaces
- 30Hz Image frequency
- Picture-in-picture mode
- 4x continuous digital zoom
- WiFi, METERLiNK® connectivity
- True 42° field of view (FOV) lens allows for surveys of wide areas with a single lens, available separately 135-3296
- Building Inspections
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is FLIR MSX Technology?
A; FLIR MSX Technology adds key details from the visible light camera to the entire infrared image that is in real-time so you capture both visible light features and a thermal picture that helps you identify where the problem heat pattern is.
O: What is a Thermogram?
A: A thermogram is a thermal image. An object that is above zero in temperature will emit infrared radiation which is not visible to the human eye, the thermal camera will detect this and convert it into an image.
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20 ? +1200 °C|
|Detector Resolution||464 x 348 pixel|
|Display Resolution||640 x 480 pixel|
|Thermal Sensitivity||<0.03 @ 30 °C|
|Best Temperature Measurement Accuracy||±2 %|
|Focus Type||Automatic, Manual|
|Display Size||4 in|
Call +84 0702 763142
Need us find products for you?
Leave your contact details
and we'll get back to you shortly.