ETHERNET SWITCH EXT TEMP 8 TP RJ45 PORTS
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
- Phoenix Contact
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||8017182|
|Product description||ETHERNET SWITCH EXT TEMP 8 TP RJ45 PORTS|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Phoenix Contact|
|Manufacturer part number||2891673|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Aug 14, 2022|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: TW
Phoenix Contact Industrial Ethernet Switches
A comprehensive range of Industrial Ethernet Switches from Phoenix Contact to suit a variety of applications. Auto negotiation & autocrossing makes for a quick & efficient installation. Various temperature ranges & DIN profiles available.
Features and Benefits:
• Ethernet switch, various RJ45 port configurations available.
• SC & ST Connections also supported on selected options.
• AC or DC supply voltages .
• Automatic detection of data.
• Transmission speed of 10 or 100 Mbps (Ethernet in RJ45 twisted pair).
• Fibreoptic ports support 100 Mpbs via SC & ST connection.
• Autonegotiation and autocrossing functions.
• LEDs: link and activity per port.
• Maximum conductor length (twisted pair) 100 m.
• Lean Managed options available.
• IP20 rated degree of protection.
Ethernet switches can be used in a wide variety of areas, they are generally used where there is a need for multiple ethernet outputs and one port will not suffice.
• Military applications
• Small offices / homes
|Transmission Speed||1000 Mbit/s|
|Nominal Supply Voltage||24 V dc|
|Series||FL SWITCH SFN 8GT|
|Maximum Supply Voltage||32 V dc|
Call +84 0702 763142
Need us find products for you?
Leave your contact details
and we'll get back to you shortly.