Schneider Electric, Harmony XB4 Illuminated Black, Red Rectangular Push Button, NO/NC, 22mm Momentary Screw
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
- Schneider Electric
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||7249574|
|Product description||Schneider Electric, Harmony XB4 Illuminated Black, Red Rectangular Push Button, NO/NC, 22mm Momentary Screw|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Schneider Electric|
|Manufacturer part number||XB4BW73731G5|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Nov 28, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: FR
Schneider Electric Harmony XB4 Series Push Buttons
The Schneider Electric range of Push Button switch comes with complete control over your working environment. The Push Button can make a fine addition to your safety control panels, easily identifiable and operated by all users. Schneider boasts a successfully tested range of XB4 push buttons that offer you reliability in different scenarios.
Features and benefits
• Rectangular shaped signalling unit head, with 1 flush button (Green "i") and 1 projected push button (Red "O"). The buttons are spring return.
• Chromium plated metal with a Zamak fixing collar, easily maintained and cleaned.
• Small, compact 22 mm mounting diameter, perfect for panel mounting, especially where space may be restricted.
• 1,000,000 cycles of high-performance mechanical durability ensuring consistent reliability.
• Suitable for use in temperature ranges -40 to 70 ° C
• 1 NO + NC contact type with a slow break contact
Protection ratings & Safety features (See datasheet for further details) -
• IP 67 rated, providing protection to water immersion to a certain level.
• IP 69 & IP 69 K rated, further providing resistance to high-pressure water streams & steam cleaning. Rated protection against high-pressure washers sits at 7,000,000 Pa at 55°C, within a distance of 0.1m.
• NEMA 13 & 4 X rated degree of protection, providing further protection from oils, greases etc.
• EN/IEC 60947-5-1, UL 508 & CSA C22.2 No 14.
• Short circuit protection via a 10 A cartridge fuse which conforms to EN/IEC 60947-5-1.
• Vibration resistance 5 gn conforming to IEC 60068-2-6.
• Control stations / panels used in E-Stop scenarios
• Automotive industries, factories, automation lines
• Commercial units such as warehouses
|Push Button Colour||Black, Red|
|Push Button Type||Push Button Complete Unit|
|Cutout Diameter||22 mm|
|Push Button Actuation||Momentary|
|Push Button Style||Rectangular|
|IP Rating||IP66, IP69K|
|Maximum AC Voltage||600 V|
|Maximum DC Voltage||600 V|
|Illumination Voltage||120 V|
|Push Button Shape||Rectangular|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount|
|Push Button Diameter||22 mm|
|Body Material||Chromium Plated Metal (Bezel)|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-25 °C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+70 °C|
|Push Button Marking||I, O|
|Push Button Material||Chromium Plated Metal (Bezel)|
|Maximum Current||0.1 A|