TE Connectivity Amplimite HD-20 15 Way Panel Mount D-sub Connector Socket, 2.77mm Pitch
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
- TE Connectivity
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Non Compliant
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||4892493|
|Product description||TE Connectivity Amplimite HD-20 15 Way Panel Mount D-sub Connector Socket, 2.77mm Pitch|
|Manufacturer / Brand||TE Connectivity|
|Manufacturer part number||5-747909-2|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Mar 24, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
TE Connectivity AMPLIMITE D-Subminiature Connectors
'D' Sub-Miniature Connection System
AMPLIMITE D-Sub Cable Connector, HD-20 Series, Solder Cup
A D-sub connector is a common type of electrical devise named by their D shaped metal shield feature. When they were introduced, D-subs were among the smallest connectors used on computer systems.
AMPLIMITE HD-20 Solder Cup d-sub cable mount d-sub connectors with tin plated shells and two piece 94V-0 rated black thermoplastic inserts. The shields of these AMPLIMITE HD-20 Solder Cup d-sub cable connectors offer full EMI shielding and ESD insulation and can be post molded or covered with enclosures. The crimped shield terminations enable low impedance and the shield crimp provides strain relief.
These AMPLIMITE HD-20 Solder Cup d-sub cable connectors are pre-loaded with duplex plated solder cup contacts and mate with HDE, HDF, HDP and HD-20 (board mount) series d-sub connectors.
For suitable backshells or cable clamps see stock numbers 680-9301, 719-9747 and 680-9355 typically.
APPROVALS : UL, cUL, CSA
The AMPLIMITE series are designed to be used in communication and data interfaces.
• 65% higher density than HD-20 connectors
• Space saving
• 94V0 black thermoplastic insert
• Tin plated, steel shell
Features and Benefits
• Shell sizes offer wide choice of contact positions - 9, 15, 25, 37 and 50.
• Lower cost, commercial version of the military approved series.
• Tin or zinc plated shells, with or without grounding indents.
• Crimp snap-in contacts allows loading of only the number of contacts being used.
• Available with shielding hardware and shielding enclosure kits.
• Numerous cable clamps and mating hardware options.
• Low cost, high performance, precision formed crimp contacts.
• Crimp contacts – 446-787
• Male screw retainers – 450-9208 & 717-4498
• Female screw-locks – 717-4543 & 450-9270
• Locking post assembly – 450-9365
• Spring latch – 450-9321
• Latching block with threaded hole – 450-9371
• Latching block with slot recess – 680-9392
|Number of Contacts||15|
|Dimensions||39.2 x 12.5 x 14.9 mm|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-55.0 °C|
|Voltage Rating||250.0 V|
|Current Rating||3.0 A|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount|
|D-Sub Shell Size||A|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+105 °C|
|Contact Plating||Gold over Nickel|
|Contact Material||Phosphor Bronze|
|D Connector Type||Standard D-Sub|
Need help to find products?
Contact us now We'll get back to you shortly
Bạn có cần sự giúp đỡ?
Liên hê ngay Để nhận sự hỗ trợ bằng tiếng việt