Schneider Electric TeSys D LC1D 4 Pole Contactor – 25 A, 24 V ac Coil, 4NO
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
- Schneider Electric
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||4547799|
|Product description||Schneider Electric TeSys D LC1D 4 Pole Contactor - 25 A, 24 V ac Coil, 4NO|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Schneider Electric|
|Manufacturer part number||LC1DT25B7|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Mar 21, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Schneider Electric LC1D TeSys D Contactors
TeSys D Contactors from Schneider Electric combine long mechanical and electrical life to offer a high reliable contactor. The range has been designed for integration in control systems and can be used to create motor starters for any type of application. The TeSys D contactors offer quick simple setup while maintaining compliance with international standards.
Features and Benefits
• Built-in auxiliary contacts for added switching capability
• Screw connections: IP20 finger-safe terminals with both North American and International terminal markings
• Can be panel mounted with screws or DIN Rail mounted
• Bidirectional peak limiting diode suppressor to protect the coil
• Easily installed accessories
• Flexible control circuit to suit a wide range of applications
What does the utilisation category AC1 and AC3 mean for the TeSys contactors?
Contactor utilisation categories define the current making and breaking values, based on the type of load to be controlled and the operating cycle conditions.
- AC-1: This applies to all AC devices with a power factor of at least 0.95. Example of use: resistive load, heating, distribution.
- AC-3: This applies to squirrel cage motors where breaking occurs while the motor is running. Example of use: all squirrel cage motors, lifts, escalators, conveyors, bucket elevators, compressors, pumps, mixers, air conditioning units.
What accessories are available?
• Auxiliary contact blocks with serrated wiping action
• Front mount dust tight auxiliary contact blocks
• Pneumatic time delay blocks
• Transient voltage surge suppressors
• Interface modules and electronic timers
• Mechanical latching blocks
Is the TeSys D range a double break pole type contactor?
Yes the Tesys D range uses linear translation movement that provides double breaking of the poles.
|Coil Voltage||24 V ac|
|Number of Poles||4|
|Contact Current Rating||25 A|
|Normal State Configuration||4NO|
|Contact Voltage Rating||690 V ac|
|Number Of Auxiliary Contacts||2|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-5 °C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+60 °C|
Need help to find products?
Contact us now We'll get back to you shortly
Bạn có cần sự giúp đỡ?
Liên hê ngay Để nhận sự hỗ trợ bằng tiếng việt