RS PRO 1/2 in, 1/4 in, 3/8 in Square Adapter
- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||7100659|
|Product description||RS PRO 1/2 in, 1/4 in, 3/8 in Square Adapter|
|Manufacturer / Brand||RS PRO|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||May 17, 2022|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: TW
RS PRO 3 Piece Universal Socket Adapter Set
Introducing the RS PRO 3 Piece Socket Adapter set. This set includes the most common size combinations which expand the range and capability of your socket system making your set incredibly versatile and able to complete a range of maintenance and repair tasks to a high standard. The RS PRO socket adapter set allows you to mix and match the drive sizes for your sockets, extension bars and ratchet handles to maximise their usage. The 3 pieces supplied in the set come in 3 different sizes and are ideal socket accessories for mechanics, engineers, carpenters or DIY enthusiasts.
Features and Benefits:
• This set contains 3 sockets adapters that convents into the 3 most common drive sizes: 1/2 inch, 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch
• Each of the adapters has a spring-loaded detent ball that ensures that the socket is securely latched and does not come loose while in use
• The set is made from Chrome Molybdenum, which withstands high pressure and is extra durable for the torque on stubborn fasteners
• The satin Chrome finish makes the socket adapters easy to clean and corrosion-free, even when exposed to the elements and harsh conditions
• Each adapter additionally features a knurled grip to ensure better grip when handling the adapter, especially when the wearer’s hands are gloved or covered in greasy or oily residue
Socket adapters and socket accessories offer increased versatility without the need for the user to purchase new and more expensive tools, making such accessories a cost-effective solution when requiring tools that need to be used in varied applications. It makes it easy to maximise the potential usage of ratchet spanners, extension bars, sockets and impact / power tools. They are most commonly used by mechanics, engineers and DIY enthusiasts for a variety of maintenance and repair applications whether at home or in industry.
Can these socket adapters be used with impact tools?
These sockets are only for use with ratchet spanners, ratchet extensions and sockets. They cannot be used with power tools.
|Drive Size||1/2 in, 1/4 in, 3/8 in|
|Material||Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
Call +84 0702 763142
Need us find products for you?
Leave your contact details
and we'll get back to you shortly.