Gear Wrench 12 Piece Spanner Set
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
- Gear Wrench
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||7686828|
|Product description||Gear Wrench 12 Piece Spanner Set|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Gear Wrench|
|Manufacturer part number||85597|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Sep 29, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: CN
12 Piece Ratcheting Open End Set
The 85597 Spanner Set 12pc Ratcheting set allows ratcheting of nuts and bolts without removing wrench from fastener, making jobs faster and easier. Ratcheting speed with the access of an open-end wrench Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fasteners versus 30 degrees for standard end box wrenches. Up to 25% more torque with less fastener rounding.
Features and Benefits:
• Quickly Ratchet Nuts and Bolts without Removing the Wrench from the Fastener
• Ratcheting Speed with the Access of an Open-End Wrench
• Longer Beam Means Greater Leverage to Maximize Torque
• Off Corner Loading Provides a Stronger Grip on Fasteners Allowing You to apply Up to 25% More Torque with Less Rounding
• Innovative Design Gives you the Speed and Extra Productivity of Ratcheting with the Access and Convenience of an Open-End Wrench
• Open-End Ratcheting Makes Short Work of Tough Jobs
• 72 Tooth Ratcheting Box End Needs as Little as 5° to Move a Fastener Compared to 30° for a Standard Box End Wrench
This spanner set is typically used by professional tradesmen, engineers or those wishing to complete DIY. Spanner is one of the most essential hand tools in any workman’s kit. There are many situations and professions where a spanner is integral to carrying out a specific task revolving around loosening or tightening fasteners.
Spanners are commonly used in application such as:
• Mechanical and industrial production
• Automotive Industry
• Petroleum Industry
What do you get in the set?
The set contains sizes:
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 mm combination spanners
|Set Type||Ratchet Spanner Set|
|Sizes in Set||8 <arrow/> 19 mm|
|Number of Pieces||12|